New Year's FOTD: Sweet and Sultry

Thursday, January 01, 2015

FOTD welcoming the New Year!


I spent New Years with my family at the Bellevue Hotel Manila! It was a lovely penthouse space with a near 360 Degree view of the south. I came up with a look that shifts in mood depending on the color of your lips. Pretty neat huh?

Face
Primer: Smash Box Photo Finish Primer
Foundation: ZA Cosmetics Foundation
Concealer: ZA Cosmetics Concealar 03
Color Correcting Concealer: Ellana Concealer in Awake
Face Powder: ZA 2 Way Cake Foundation
Finishing Powder: Catrice Cosmetice Prime and Fine Powder

Eyes:
Primer: Urban Decay's Primer Potion
Eyeshadow: Sleek Cosmetics Oh So Special
Brows: Etude House Brow Pencil

Cheeks: Catrice Cosmetics Blush

Lips: Tony Moly Tint

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Visitors

Flag Counter

Disclaimer

KiraKiraKat is a blog written by Kat Langomez. All material on this site is written with the aim to provide readers with my honest personal opinions and to chronicle the events in my life. I only write my honest opinions on any products and services features in my blog.

All images in this blog are produced by me unless stated otherwise. As such you are not allowed to reproduce or use these images in any way shape or form without my permission.

Produced by

Go to Kawaii.PH!