Welcome to my Blog

Thursday, January 01, 2015


Welcome to my blog of things I love and like. Enjoy!





You have stepped into the territory of Kira Kira Kat the Mahou Shoujo Thrifster! Here in this blog is a world of sparkles and cuteness. Sometimes I feel like I wanna indulge in the dark side like chocolate. Anything goes in this story really! Follow me as I dress up, make funny faces, go to places, and dive down into into the depths of thrift shops for my Nth Little Black Dress. Lol!

For real now, I'm Kat the 20 something lover of life and thrift hunter extraordinaire. During my spare time I like to indulge in my many different hobbies. I decided to put all my hobbies and interests together in my new blog relaunch. I had my old blogger which I lost my account. 

Of Hopes And Dreams

I'd love to share all that I do in an artful manner. I also hope that my actions and tales inspire other to live a positive life for themselves! And then maybe someday with my career I could make it big and move mountains or some sort of cheesey stuff like that. 

And then I could go to Japan one day too that's another big dream! I've always been enamored by Japanese Culture ever since I was a wee baby. I always found the stuff my parents brought home from their business trips to be magical. I think that Japan and its Culture has a big impact on my life, tastes, preferences, and even my career. My mom would often joke I'm probably Japanese already lol.

I highly value how Japan can take anything and make it cute and lovable. Even roaches or everyday objects that aren't so special can become like a sort of star. Somehow I kinda think that's how I live life. The super positive thinker that can make anything bleak or mundane shine! I've often been told I have a really bright personality. So I came up with Kira Kira Kat. I hope I could be a beacon that can help other people find their own light and shine glamorously! Everyone can do it I believe!

I also gave birth to a beautiful kawaii baby boy recently. I want to chronicle the precious moments I have with him and become the coolest and cutest mom ever! I know it's not easy being a mom in my generation so I would like to share the interesting things I learn about my motherhood journey as too.

Thanks for hoping along on the adventure~ Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Visitors

Flag Counter

Disclaimer

KiraKiraKat is a blog written by Kat Langomez. All material on this site is written with the aim to provide readers with my honest personal opinions and to chronicle the events in my life. I only write my honest opinions on any products and services features in my blog.

All images in this blog are produced by me unless stated otherwise. As such you are not allowed to reproduce or use these images in any way shape or form without my permission.

Produced by

Go to Kawaii.PH!