20170123

Tuesday, January 24, 2017


Outfit and Makeup post for today. Went out to go visit Babymama.ph's opening in BGC. Yay baby items! The store was really pretty, but this post isn't about that. This is just a little tidbit about my recent favorite dress and a light everyday makeup look.



Before and after? What's better on me, long or short hair?

#OOTD


This is my current favorite dress. I don't know what brand it is but I found it in one of my fav ukay places. The cut compliments my current body shape very well. And the skirt has that right amount of poof and swish so I don't look like a stuffed siopao bun. The skirt and sleeves are made of the same sheer black fabric. I feel this contrasts the texture of the top quite elegantly. 

Photo from before I chopped my hair ala Mulan jk

The top is made of a printed fabric that's kind of like satin? This fabric choice matched with the jewellry print really makes the dress stand out in a great way. Also gotta love that the front buttons actually open up. The collar makes it suitable for my smart casual needs. I guess that counts haha?

Trying to embody a cute J-fashion model.

I wanted to look presentable and friendly since I'd be out talking to people. Just the basics and eyeshadow in my to go makeup kit. I made this simple eyeshadow look on the way to BGC in the car. I really love the individual colors of the Sleek Goodnight Sweetheart Palette. Lots of taupey browns and pink browns under interesting shimmers which I'm super into!! Will review it soon.


Because my Camera app blurred out my eyebags! Wish I took an hq photo!

#FOTD

Foundation:
Pixy Two Way Powder

Concealer:
L'oreal Tru Match

Lip:
Too Faced Melted in Chihuahua

Brows:
Etude House Pencil 

EyePrimer:
Canmake Lasting Multi Eyebase

Eyeshadow:
Sleek's Goodnight Sweetheart Palette

Base Color:
Seduction - Light Taupe Brown with Silver Glitter

Contour:
Romance - Matte Dark Brown Red

Liner:
Hold Me Tight - Matte Taupey Brown

Lower Liner:
Sweet Dreams - Glittery Chocolate Brown

Inner corners & Highlight:
Lingerie - very light rose gold

Liquid Liner - Dolly Wink Black



Thanks For Reading

Love Kat


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Visitors

Flag Counter

Disclaimer

KiraKiraKat is a blog written by Kat Langomez. All material on this site is written with the aim to provide readers with my honest personal opinions and to chronicle the events in my life. I only write my honest opinions on any products and services features in my blog.

All images in this blog are produced by me unless stated otherwise. As such you are not allowed to reproduce or use these images in any way shape or form without my permission.

Produced by

Go to Kawaii.PH!