Circle Lens Review: Crystal Zircon Pink

Thursday, December 01, 2016




First I’d like to thank Eye Candy Shop for sponsoring this pair of lenses when I hosted Kawaii in Manila 2. I’m wearing Crystal Lens Zircon in Pink. They really suited my Teal and Pink Lolita coordinate!


Packaging
Bottle Top
Lense Design

Lens Specification

Brand: Crystal Lens
Line: Zircon 
Color: Pink
Base Curvature: 8.6mm
Size: 14.5mm




Color:


I LOVE THESE! They come out as a duo tone blue/pink with a thin black limbal ring that makes them look natural. The color combination is really interesting! I haven’t come across lenses like these before. I think you get the maximum effect of these lenses best in studio shoots or outdoor with a reflector. 
product ad




Product Comparison:

They look Grey from afar because of the color blend. So far I’ve found them accurate to what’s advertised. They remind me a bit of the Luxury Babe Lenses I’ve reviewed. Don’t be swayed by how they look in the container because when you put them on they’re great~! My friend complimented me when I wore them out and said she’d love to get a pair herself for everyday!

catalogue

Other Colors:

If you like these lenses you can buy them here. Eye Candy Shop ships internationally~ The lenses also come in 3 other colors. I would like to try out blue and brown since they seem interesting!


Overall:

I really liked these lenses because it came in two of my favorite colors. I think they make great everyday lenses if you want to make an impact that’s subtle. I recommend these for anyone who wants to try a more unique design of circle lens but still within a natural color spectrum!

Design: 5/5

Pigmentation: 3.5/5

Comfort: 4/5

Enlargement: 5/5

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Visitors

Flag Counter

Disclaimer

KiraKiraKat is a blog written by Kat Langomez. All material on this site is written with the aim to provide readers with my honest personal opinions and to chronicle the events in my life. I only write my honest opinions on any products and services features in my blog.

All images in this blog are produced by me unless stated otherwise. As such you are not allowed to reproduce or use these images in any way shape or form without my permission.

Produced by

Go to Kawaii.PH!