Mumuso & Neko Wallet

Wednesday, January 18, 2017


I love cats! So it goes without saying I instantly fell in love with this wallet when I first saw it at Mumuso. My Bear got it for me for Christmas so I was very happy. The design is very nice.

Here's a little bit of a look at this adorable wallet.


I like how each kitty has quite a personality.

Here's a close-up shot of the cats. The make and material appear to be of nice quality. I also like the color scheme since black is my go to color and a pop of pink always helps make it extra cute. I enjoy how they're sprawled over the wallet like they're protecting it from evil people. The cat in the middle is especially suspicious of evil people. Haha I feel my money's a bit safer with them guarding it.

If only they would make a neko atsume themed wallet like this it'd be great too by the way! Or maybe if I currently owned cats. ;v;

Pink on the inside and Black on the outside. Just like me. Lol!

I like the size of this wallet! It's just perfect for bills and keeping my important cards in. It's always a big plus for me  when a wallet has a photo window. I can put an ID or my family photo in it. The stitching seems to be of good quality even on the inside. I didn't actually have a wallet before this and just used a pouch haha.

The coin purse's lovely pattern inside.
Quite a roomy coin purse which is great for people who need spare change when I commute. I know a lot of people that don't like keeping coins. My Bear doesn't like his change but for me, every extra coin counts! I like keeping loose change for emergency situations or paid bathrooms in malls. It's essential!


MUMUSO


Cute cashier store backdrop! This is the UP Town Mall Branch. It's not very big.

Mumuso and Miniso, lots of cute brands opening locally. Basically Mumuso is geared towards Korean Trends and Miniso is more of Japanese trends. It's like Uniqlo and Daiso found a love child in those two stores. Fun store layouts with lots of cute knick knacks for affordable prices.

You'll fine some home stuff, toys, fashion items, cosmetics, and small electronics too!

We were shoppping for last minute presents for relatives during christmas and it really saved us a lot of trouble since there was so much to choose from. The quality of their products doesn't seem so bad either. Definitely a step up from your usual 100 yen store items. I didn't get to browse too much since we were in a hurry and the line was long! We got sunglasses, a bag, and a nice sun hat for a good price.

You'll find makeup, skincare, and toiletries on this side
Though somehow I feel this makeup is suspicious! Reminds me of other popular brands. Dupe or Bootleg?
I honestly wouldn't try the makeup here because I have very sensitive skin. Other than that all the other items seemed cool and it was in a good spot right across Artwork's store. I'm really glad we found it. 

What products have you tried or bought from this store?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. how much po yung neko wallet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Anon, medyo matagal na kase since christmas pa to, pero siguro mga 350 - 400 ish yung wallet. Kebs na din kase ginagamit ko pa sya til now. In fair ah, maganda pa rin quality! Di ko alam kung meron pa sila nito though </3

      Delete

Visitors

Flag Counter

Disclaimer

KiraKiraKat is a blog written by Kat Langomez. All material on this site is written with the aim to provide readers with my honest personal opinions and to chronicle the events in my life. I only write my honest opinions on any products and services features in my blog.

All images in this blog are produced by me unless stated otherwise. As such you are not allowed to reproduce or use these images in any way shape or form without my permission.

Produced by

Go to Kawaii.PH!