Baby OOTD: Santa Baby!

Tuesday, December 27, 2016


Santa Baby! Merry Christmas from my family to yours.


Spent Christmas Day with my mom's side of the family and snuck in a few pictures of my Baby Bear. I really missed my relatives since I live with Hubby Bear's family right now. I'm glad I got to introduce him to my grandparents too!



Hubby's cousin, whose name is also Kat, gave him this Santa outfit a couple of months ago when she came home from a trip to America. The pants didn't actually fit so I just shooped the first pic for a good holiday postcard. My family tells me he looks so much like me when I was a small baby. I think he's a good mix of me and Hubby Bear. Honestly, it's hard to tell when it's this early on.



Here's a picture of me with my mom and my lola. I'm gonna grow old pretty fine I think.


Bonus! This is a really good photo of Baby Bear with Hubby Bear and his Dad.

I wish I took more family photos and better pictures. I somehow didn't manage to get any. Regardless, it was a very lively and different Christmas from the one I'm used to. Christmas eve with Hubby Bear's family and Christmas Day with my family. More importantly, it was Baby Bear's first Christmas and he was very behaved despite meeting so many new people.  I'm glad he seems to like meeting new people and is generally very jolly like Santa! I love you so much Baby Bear. <3

Thanks for reading~

Love Kat

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Visitors

Flag Counter

Disclaimer

KiraKiraKat is a blog written by Kat Langomez. All material on this site is written with the aim to provide readers with my honest personal opinions and to chronicle the events in my life. I only write my honest opinions on any products and services features in my blog.

All images in this blog are produced by me unless stated otherwise. As such you are not allowed to reproduce or use these images in any way shape or form without my permission.

Produced by

Go to Kawaii.PH!