OOTD: Strawberry Mint

Sunday, February 08, 2015

OOTD: Strawberry Mint by the bay @ MataExpo

Yesterday, I was invited by Kawaii Philippines to go to MataExpo to help out with the Lolita Contest. Due to a bunch of mishaps I ended up coming a bit late and missed the Fashion Show but made it in time to host the Lolita Contest's Q&A section with Anne of The Bunny Project.



I don't actually have a lot of Lolita pieces to coordinate with. So I decided to style my Blue Polka Dot JSK differently. I actually had a hard time picking a wig to wear since I usually wear brunette or blond shades. I decided to go for my Madoka Kaname wig. Instead of wearing them as twintails I opted to wear one as a large odango bun. 

The hair arrangement worked well with my headpiece. I offset the large bow I bought from Doll Delight a couple of years back. I matched my pink wig with my equally as pink Alpaca bag. I feel fortunate to have bought this last year because Alpacasso items are limited edition. 

I feel like for my shoes I could've made a better choice. These were the pumps I wore at Kawaii in Manila 2. I would've bought something else but my resources are limited. I think they still work given the saturation of my wig but I would've preferred white Mary Janes.


Coordinate Items

Pink Wig: Lucaille
Dolly Blouse: Thrifted
Polka Dot JSK: Bodyline
White Tights: SM Department Store
Teal Suede Pumps: Thrifted @ Makati Cinema Square
Alpacasso Bag: Lalix Olshop
Mugen Puchi Puchi Keychain: Thrifted

Special thanks to Anne of The Bunny Project for snapping photos.
Thanks a lot for viewing this coordinate post. I would appreciate your feedback and comments.

XOXO NyanKat


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello miss Kat ^_^
    May i know where did you bought the mugen pucbi puchi? Thank you!

    BTW, love you dress ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello miss Kat ^_^
    May i know where did you bought the mugen pucbi puchi? Thank you!

    BTW, love you dress ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Visitors

Flag Counter

Disclaimer

KiraKiraKat is a blog written by Kat Langomez. All material on this site is written with the aim to provide readers with my honest personal opinions and to chronicle the events in my life. I only write my honest opinions on any products and services features in my blog.

All images in this blog are produced by me unless stated otherwise. As such you are not allowed to reproduce or use these images in any way shape or form without my permission.

Produced by

Go to Kawaii.PH!