Little Bear @ 3 Months

Sunday, December 18, 2016



My little bear cub turned 3 months last Friday, December 16, 2017. I brought him to work with me and he seemed to have a great time! He brings smiles and laughter to the people around him.


As my family would say "Bungisngis!!!"

I'm quite thankful I found a place that is very understanding of my situation so I'm allowed to bring him with me to work when i need to go for meetings. I'm still trying to juggle the whole working mom gig while exclusively breastfeeding. It's tough but seeing him laugh makes it so worth it.



 


We got him to wear coveralls that I thrifted from before he was born. We put it aside since it seemed too big for a newborn. But it turns out that it might be a bit too short for him now.

He just bearly fit. Get it? 

I love the design on these since it's complimentary colors blue and orange. Also doodley bear and bunny pattern. He's really growing into his clothes really fast. We started letting him wear his 3-6 month-old clothes when he was only a month and a half. He gained a little more than a kilo in a month.

 I haven't needed to actually buy many clothes for him due to a year's worth of  hand-me-downs from his Auntie in California. (Thanks Ate Joy!) But given his growth spurts, I think we'll run out of things to wear by the time he's 8 months old. Busog lusog EBF Baby!


Breakfast talk with Yaya

He loves talking to people. He gets up early in the morning and practices making noises and rolling over. I always wake up to his beautiful smiling face. When people really do talk to him at home and at work he responds in his own baby talk. It absolutely delights everyone. His Yaya tells me when we have guests at work they'd stop to point out how cute he is. "Kakagigil" daw sumasakit na ngipin ni Yaya.



I hope you continue to be a blessing to everyone you meet.
<3 I Love You Cid <3




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Visitors

Flag Counter

Disclaimer

KiraKiraKat is a blog written by Kat Langomez. All material on this site is written with the aim to provide readers with my honest personal opinions and to chronicle the events in my life. I only write my honest opinions on any products and services features in my blog.

All images in this blog are produced by me unless stated otherwise. As such you are not allowed to reproduce or use these images in any way shape or form without my permission.

Produced by

Go to Kawaii.PH!